Friday, January 11, 2008

thanks... a lot..

i always believed in the sad love song that says, "letting go is just another way to say i'll always love you so."but this time, in this case, i don't. im letting go, yes, but im letting go to say goodbye to all the feelings and emotions i felt for him. yes, him. "the "big love of my sophomore college life." i always loved this guy for the past few months and God knows how i wanted him to be mine. i in fact believed that he'll be mine but he didn't. maybe he's not really just into me. its very easy to say those words but they are just so hard accept. i can't accept the fact because i fell deeply inlove with him made myself believe that he too felt the same way..uhh..this is why the pain of moving on is difficult to bear. just like any other girl who got their heart broken, i became bitter and angry, in fact, i immediately thought of a revenge. i even wanted his life to be miserable cause i wanted him to feel the pain and sufferings i underwent in loving him. funny, but yes, i did thought of all of those. but as days pass, i came to realize that he did not meant to hurt me that way, and maybe he doesn't even know im hurting. i felt guilty for getting mad at him. and thanks to my bestbud Sheena for lending me her book, "Who Stole My Magic?" the book is really fun. it is about surviving tips from a heartbreak. i have learned a lot from it. now, im happy, though single, im not alone. thanks to him because he gave me the chance to love myself a little more and he teaches me not to expect anything from anyone. Ü♥

No comments: